Phil & Betty Albritton started Headquarters Salon & Spa at their initial location on Justice Street in Monroe in 1981. In December of 2002 they expanded to their current location at 1603 Hudson Lane.
Betty is a former registered nurse who previously worked in the Critical Care Unit at Glenwood hospital.
Phil has worked in the salon and spa industry since 1975, completing the Vidal Sasson training program. He started his own business in 1981 and specializes in hair coloring and hair straightening.